Matthew R. Pratt, Ph.D.
● B.S. in Biochemistry and Math 1999, University of Arizona, Tucson (Robin Polt), ● Ph.D. in Chemistry 2004, University of California, Berkeley (Carolyn Bertozzi), ● American Cancer Society Fellow 2005-2009, Rockefeller University (Tom Muir), ● Associate Professor, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Awards: Damon Runyon Rachleff-Innovator (2011), USC General Education Teaching Award (2013), Susan G. Komen Career Catalyst Award (2014), American Cancer Society Research Scholar (2015), American Chemical Society - David Y. Gin Young Investigator Award (2015), American Cancer Society Hope Award (2016).
Ricardo Palos Pacheco, Ph.D.
● B.Sc. in Chemistry 2009, Universidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juarez (Emilio Alvarez-Parilla),● Ph.D. in Chemistry 2018, University of Arizona (Jeanne Pemberton & Robin Polt)
Group Job: Bacterial incubators & waste
Ananya Rakshit, Ph.D.
● B.Sc. in Chemistry 2009, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India ● M.Sc. in Chemistry 2012, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India (Indrapal Singh Aidhen) ● Ph.D. in Chemistry 2019, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India (Ankona Datta)
Group Job: Water system, water baths, water sonicator
Giuliano Cutolo, Ph.D.
● B.Sc. in Chemistry 2013, Université Montpellier, France (Alberto Marra) ● M.S. in Organic Chemistry, Université Montpellier & Merck & Co, France (David Dukhan) ● Ph.D. in Chemistry 2018, Université Orléans, France (Arnaud Tatibouët)
Group Job: Rotavaps & chemistry pumps
● B.S. in Biochemistry 2013, Cal State Los Angeles (Feimeng Zhou), ● M.S. in Chemistry 2015, Cal State Los Angeles (Feimeng Zhou), ● Gilead Fellow
Group Job: Balances & pH meter
● B.S. in Biochemistry 2013, Adelphi University (Brian Stockman), ● M.S. in Biology 2015, New York University (Christine Vogel), ● Gilead Fellow
Group Job: Centrifuges & tip sonicator
Aaron "A'aron" Balana
● B.S. in Biochemistry 2015, University of the Philippines Manila (Voltaire Organo), ● T32 Chemical Biology Trainee
Group Job: Biotage, HPLCs & ESI-MS
● B.S. in Chemistry 2016, Rhodes College (Michael Collins)
Group Job: Refrigerators & freezers
● B.S. in Chemistry and Biological Sciences 2016, University of Maryland (Daniel Falvey), ● T32 Chemical Biology Trainee
Group Job: Tissue culture
● B.S. in Biochemistry 2017, Auburn University (Chris Easley), ● Gilead Fellow, ● T32 Chemical Biology Trainee
Group Job: Nitrogen, scanners & gels
Group Job: Providing the perfect balance between comfort and style
Franziska Meier, Ph.D. (Scientific Assistant - Product Development, emb Biotech GmbH)
Lisa Walter, Ph.D. (Equity Research Associate, LifeSci Capital LLC)
Paul Levine, Ph.D. (Senior Scientist & Director of Preclinical Chemistry, Protomer Technologies)
Leslie Bateman, Ph.D. (Scientist, Celgene)
Balyn Zaro, Ph.D. (postdoc Cravatt Lab, TSRI)
Tharindumala Abeywardana, Ph.D. (postdoc Chen Lab, City of Hope)
Nicholas Marotta, Ph.D. (postdoc Lee Lab, U Penn)
Yu Hsuan Lin, Ph.D. (Scientist, LakePharma)
Yuka Lewis, M.S. (Research Associate, Sanofi Genzyme)
Kelly Chuh, Ph.D. (postdoc Muir Lab, Princeton)
Cesar De Leon, Ph.D. (postdoc Crews Lab, Yale)
Anna Batt, Ph.D